How to Restore Deleted Browsing History
– In modern times like today, of course technology is developing very fast. By browsing, this makes it very easy and helps to get or find the desired information.
And of course, the information obtained will certainly be quite a lot. Surely, very often you want to reopen the results of search history that has long been deleted. Well, to outsmart browsing history that has been deleted to return again, you only need to follow the steps below and the method is very easy.
How to Restore History of Search Results that Are Removed To Return Again
1. The first step you should do is to download the application called Systenance Index.dat Analyzer , then install the application on your computer.
2. After that, you will see the display as shown below, then click Search .
3. Then, this application will search all history from browsing search results that have been deleted.
4. When it’s finished, click the Ok button and you will be able to see and analyze all the history of this application.
5. Even friends can filter it in more detail so that the analysis can be more accurate.
6. After that, you can save it by clicking File then Save Selected Items .
Well, that was a way to restore the browsing history that was deleted to be able to come back again. So, from now on you don’t need to be afraid of losing browsing history.
Share if useful!